The process of posting
During the work XRumer processes step by step links from forums database – LinksList id*.txt (or ZLinksList id*.txt, MLinksList id*.txt, RLinksList id*.txt – see Posting modes).
The algorithm of work is:
1. The program access the site processing link by link from the database.
2. If it is a forum, it chooses the most suitable topic for your message.
If it is not – it looks for a link to blog/guestbook/links catalog/creation of new topic etc.
3. The program checks if registration is needed to create topics.
If registration is obligatory – it registers to the forum, and logs into it after that.
If during registration there is a need to enter a text from a picture (pictocode) – the picture is downloaded and processed, and the code is entered.
If registration must be activated by an e-mail, the program will continue working on next forum and activate links on background, if Profiles activation via e-mail is set in automatic mode.
If is turned off – it will stop work on this forum.
If Profiles activation via e-mail is set in manual mode, then it will download activation links from the e-mail inbox only by pressing the button Get the activation links from the mail box in Mail tab. This forum will be placed in the report file Activation id*.txt. Downloaded links are placed into the MLinksList id*.txt database.
4. Find the form that has to be filled in and fills in the needed fields.
5. Sends the entered data.
6. Checks whether the information sent was actually posted. If it was – link to the page with the message is added to the Success id*.txt report. If data was sent but the software could not verify the posting - link to the page with the message is added to the HalfSuccess id*.txt report.
The link to the page where message posting has occurred is placed into the ZLinksList id*.txt database and if next time the process is launched not by the LinksList id*.txt database but by the ZLinksList id*.txt database it will run 5-7 times faster. The link to the page where the reply to that message is posted is placed into the RLinksList id*.txt database. And next time you start the messaging from this database, no new topics will be created, instead replies to previously created topics will be sent.
7. If the link to the form or the forum has not been found, the link is placed into the Resultates id*.txt report, with the explanation why the posting failed.
8. If Profiles activation via e-mail is set in automatic mode, the program will continue working and activate links on background.
If Profiles activation via e-mail is set in manual mode, when the end of the LinksList id*.txt database is reached, only by pressing the button Get the activation links from the mail box, XRumer will switch to downloading activation links from the e-mail inbox. Downloaded links are placed into the MLinksList id*.txt database. When the download is complete it goes through the activation links.
Note: all databases are stored in the Links folder, reports in Logs folder.